With over twenty years of experience in international education, we have been fortunate to have worked with and helped a wide range of partners and colleagues grow their programs, deal with international education challenges, and take their careers to the next level.
Among our current projects, Optimus IEC is working with private companies in the US and India to create innovative study abroad programs (both face-to-face and virtual), international internships, and new international learning platforms. We also join in negotiations between the private companies and universities to help each side understand the needs and goals of the other.
Optimus IEC is working with the University of Oklahoma to help them establish a Center for Leadership Studies. The Center will be the focal point for teaching outstanding certificate programs, hosting workshops, conducting and producing cutting-edge research, grant writing, and nurturing a community of scholars, all to advance applied knowledge related to Leadership Studies.
Some of the organizations that we have worked with on international education and career advancement include:
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, Office of Global Engagement
- University of St. Thomas, MN, International Education Center
- Michigan State University, International Studies and Programs
- University of Pittsburgh, University Center for International Studies
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall Law School
- University of Houston Downtown, Center for Latino Studies
- University of Oklahoma, Human Relations Department
- Edutourism LLC
- Texas International Education Consortium
- Pharr San Juan Alamo High School
- Dustin Michael Sekula Memorial Library
- Virtual Mojo Inc., India
- Global Education Network, Korea
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Eastern European and Balkan Institute, Korea
- Green Hill School, Vietnam